GitHub page for my GSoc Project

This project is maintained by rptr

I managed to sort out the blog not building. The problem was a case of incorrect syntax in the _config.yml on this site.

I passed the evaluation and I’ll be here for another two months by the looks of it. We’ve now got a working program which starts and control LibreOffice just like planned, however it is quite rough and the next two months will be spent making it smoother and better-looking mainly, I reckon. Apart from any other work my mentors might throw at me. :)

I’ve also run into problems with LibreOffice:

Right now I’m making some simple example presentations to use while testing the program, just to have something half-decent and realistic to look at. I have some polishing/ tweaking to do on the existing program as well.